- Trump’s Visit To African-American Museum: Substance Or Stunt?Does President Donald Trump need a Black history lesson? Trump is scheduled to visit the National Museum of African American History and Culture on Tuesday. It’s either the president’s latest misguided attempt to embrace the Black experience or it’s a staged photo-op for Black History Month. During his tour, Trump will likely view Emmett Till’s […]
- ‘Not My President’s Day’ Protests Erupt Across CountryDozens of protesters took to the streets of New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago and other major cities during a "Not My President's Day" rallies in opposition of President Donald Trump Monday.
- The Woman Who Created “On Fleek” Is Asking For DonationsDoes she deserve to be paid cash for her contribution to pop culture?
- Vivica A. Fox Is An Enchantress On The Cover Of Sheen MagazineIf there’s a magic to longevity, Vivica A. Fox posses it. The Black Magic star is enchanting on the March/April cover of Sheen Magazine. Vivica reveals the major keys to her success and opens up about big directorial debut. “I directed a video for a new client that I’m working with name– Thomas Hobbs called […]
- Fashion’s Next Top Empress: ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’s’ Cynthia BaileyWe caught up with the reality star learn all about her new accessory lines and budding fashion empire.